WE HAVE BABY BUNNIES! Yup, we have new additions to our homestead. So far we only have two, and hopefully Lottie’s not done giving birth…
So now that that’s out of my system, let’s talk about day 15.
My top 10 favorite food–to be exact. Here we go…
1. Fruit, really any kind. Plums, Peaches, Pears, Apples, Bananas, Grapes, Kiwis, Strawberries…. Give me some of those, and I will love you forever.
2. Candy, preferably Swedish Fish. But I’ll take whatever you’ve got.
3. Mac n’ cheese, but NOT Annie’s white cheddar. Ewww!
4. Mashed potatoes, nice and creamy… Yuuum.
5. BLTs, but they have to be farm fresh tomatoes ;).
6. Bobbies, thanksgiving in a sandwich. My favorite!
7. Pretzels, I love these for my “go-to snack,” because we always have them.
8. GRAVY, I almost forgot about his one! I have the weirdest obsession with gravy, is that weird?
9. Apple cider donuts, or really any donuts for that matter.
10. Bread, especially garlic bread.
And there you have it, my top 10 favorite foods!
I love food, do you? What’s your favorite?